ant-user mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: CVS checkout error=2
Date Fri, 04 Jan 2008 14:19:23 GMT

you'll need . in the path e.g.
SET PATH=.;%PATH%Martin ______________________________________________Disclaimer and confidentiality
noteEverything in this e-mail and any attachments relates to the official business of Sender.
within this transmission.> Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 02:40:46 -0800> From: sergio.weigel@evodion.de>
To: user@ant.apache.org> Subject: CVS checkout error=2> > > Hello,> > I
know this topic has been handled before, but I still can't find the> solution. Whenever
I want to checkout from my CVS via Ant I get a Windows> error=2, which means that the system
can't find the cvs.exe. But I have> winCVS installed on my local machine. Also I have a
copy of cvs.exe in the> same directory as the Antscript-xml-file, but it doesn't work.
Strange to> say, I'm able to successfully call cvs commands out of that directory in my>
cmd. I also tried to copy the cvs.exe in all the Ant installation folders,> but still:
The same error.> > What am I doing wrong? Please help, I'm really losing it here...>