ant-user mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: saxon extension via <xslt>
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2008 19:51:54 GMT

Hi Mario
if I understand this is an XSLT transform?
I would run XSLT command (at command line) first
java -jar saxon.jar input.xml input.xsl [params]
http://saxon.sourceforge.net/saxon6.5.2/instant.html(just to make sure the classpath is setup
correctly)then automate with ant java task
http://ant.apache.org/manual/CoreTasks/java.html

       <java jar="saxon9.jar"           fork="true"           failonerror="true"
    maxmemory="128m"           >         <arg value="Input.xml Input.xsl [params]"/>
        <classpath>           <pathelement location="saxon9.jar"/>           <pathelement
path="${java.class.path}"/>         </classpath>       </java>
Does this help?Martin______________________________________________Disclaimer and confidentiality
noteEverything in this e-mail and any attachments relates to the official business of Sender.
within this transmission.> Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 10:03:27 -0800> From: hajduk@imag.net>
To: user@ant.apache.org> Subject: saxon extension via <xslt>> > > I would
like to use the line-number() extension provided by Saxon when parsing> my xml files. So
far I've not been able to pass the -l arg.> > <xslt in="${p_InstallDir}/doNotDelete/keep.xml">
out="${p_InstallDir}/finished/${p_ReportName}.xml"> includes="*.${p_IncludeExtensions}"
style="${p_InstallDir}/XSLT/master.xsl">> <param name="-l" expression="true" />>
</xslt>> > Has anyone have any insight into this?> > Thanks> > Marijan