ant-user mailing list archives

From "Antti Luoma" <anlu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: can we use an ANT property in the DOCTYPE settings?
Date Mon, 28 Jan 2008 10:04:46 GMT
I don't think it's possible. Maybe you should generate another ant file from
main build and call the subbuild from there. Maybe generating
subbuild.xmllike this:

<filter token="service" value="${service}"/>
  <copy file="subbuild-src.xml "tofile="subbuild.xml" filtering="true" />
</filter>

After copying/filttering you can then call it via
<ant antfile="subproject/subbuild.xml" target="compile"/>

subbuild-src.xml should contain something like this:

<!DOCTYPE project [
  <!ENTITY service   SYSTEM "modules/@SERVICE@">
]>

Not tested this actually, but I thin :) it should work..

--
-Antti-