ant-user mailing list archives

From "John Hendrie" <john.hend...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting Ant to print the arguments of System.out.print() calls
Date Tue, 08 Jan 2008 14:06:08 GMT
Hi,

Thanks for your reply. The build files are auto-generated by Netbeans 6 and
due to the size of them I can't post them here (mailer rejects the email).
I've posted the run target below:

    <target depends="init,compile" description="Run a main class."
name="run">
        <j2seproject1:java>
            <customize>
                <arg line="${application.args}"/>
            </customize>
        </j2seproject1:java>
    </target>

The variable ${application.args} is: <property name="application.args"
value=""/>

If this is no use please let me know and I'll try and alternative way of
posting the build files.

Thanks again!
Robert