ant-user mailing list archives

From "Chun Ji" <...@pro-unlimited.com>
Subject an input for ant arg.
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2008 22:00:06 GMT

Hi all,

I have a file: "input.sql" which contans a line as:
"
where keyp_clientid in (7,32,113,33) --Second Wave
..
",

And I need this " (7, 32, 113, 33)" as an input string to excute a java class, and that is
command line I use on my linux box, and it works,
"
java Test `grep "^where keyp_clientid in" input.sql | awk '{print $4}'`

".

Now the question is how can I use this command line in an Ant Makefile to get the same results?
Here is what I did in my "build.xml" and it fails:
"
   <target name="migration">
      <exec executable="java" dir=".">
	    <arg line="..."/>
          <arg line="Test `grep "^where keyp_clientid in" input.sql | awk '{print $4}'`
"/>
      </exec>
      <xslt .../>
   </target>
"
The error msg is: Element type "arg" must be followed by either attribute specifications,

So what should I do to solve this issue ? Any comments is welcome!

thanks a lot,

Chun