ant-user mailing list archives

From "Todd Patrick" <Todd.Patr...@dtn.com>
Subject How do I specify the compiler on the cmd line?
Date Fri, 11 Jan 2008 16:06:43 GMT
I have a simple target:

<target name="all" depends="init">
	<javac srcdir="${src}"
			 destdir="${build}"
			 executable="/usr/jdk1.5.0_06/bin/javac"
			 compiler="javac1.5">
		<classpath>
		<pathelement
location="/lib/opencsv-1.3/deploy/opencsv-1.3.jar"/>
		</classpath>
	</javac>
</target>

In which I specify to use JDK 5 in the Javac Task.

How do I specify the compiler on the cmd line and remove the following
lines from the Javac Task:

executable="/usr/jdk1.5.0_06/bin/javac"
compiler="javac1.5"

Thanks,

--Todd

information. Any unauthorized use, disclosure or distribution is
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact
the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original
message.