ant-user mailing list archives

From Robin Chaddock <robin.chadd...@iplay.com>
Subject Re: Capitalize property value
Date Thu, 31 Jan 2008 12:18:20 GMT
Java's regex replace supports case conversion ->
http://www.javaregex.com/tutorial5.html

So you should be able to do it through the propertyregexp task.

Alain ROY wrote:
> Hi all
>
> I need to capitalize a property value. I tried using regular expressions and the Antcontrib
propertyregexp task, but it doesn't work. I don't know how to specifiy the uppercase value
of the matched string in the replacement string.
> Is there a way to do so without developping a filter java class ?
>
> Regards

E-mail is an informal method of communication and may be subject to data corruption, interception
and unauthorised amendment for which I-play, a trading name of Digital Bridges Ltd will accept
no liability. Therefore, it will normally be inappropriate to rely on information contained
on e-mail without obtaining written confirmation.

in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.

(C) 2005. I-play is a trademark and trading name of Digital Bridges Limited. All Rights Reserved.