ant-user mailing list archives

From Steve Loughran <ste...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Redirecting <javac> compile errors
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2008 16:38:28 GMT
Toomey, Kevin H (ATS, IT) wrote:
> I agree, if I really need it, I really need to write it (and share). I have a great deal
of appreciation and respect for the work done by others to make Ant what it is and am not
asking for anything more. I apologize if my statement gave a different impression.

oh, I dont think anyone had any problems with the statement. I just
wanted to make clear that the Ant project isnt one of those VC-funded
startups with an exit strategy of selling to sun for $1B, we're just
developers -like you- who have problems in their day to day build
processes. Its the aggregate bug fixes and features of everyone that has
given us a tool that is generally functional, albeit a bit inconsistent

Author: Ant in Action           http://antbook.org/