ant-user mailing list archives

From "Z W" <>
Subject sshexec and rexec hung
Date Wed, 30 Jan 2008 03:23:58 GMT

I've been trying to get my shell scripts to work with rexec and sshexec.
My experience seems to indicate to me that both tasks don't seem to hang
when executing shell scripts
after exporting env variables with . ./profile.

Is that everyone's experience or perhaps it's just me.
I don't have much success trying to kill the parent process of the <rexec>
on a remote host.
My research shows that <rexec> basically issues sh -c <command>
Is there a workaround to get out of the task at the end of shell script
execution ?
Even exit statement within shell script doesn't solve this.