ant-user mailing list archives

From serdsch <>
Subject Ant & JBoss - How to check conditions?
Date Fri, 04 Jan 2008 15:58:48 GMT

I want to write an Ant script that shuts down a JBoss server if it is
running. I know how to access the JMX console via the calls on the Twiddle
tool in Ant. I also know that there is a class in JBoss representing the
server itself:

that has a boolean flag called "Started" that is set to "true" if JBoss is
running. I'm not familiar yet how to write conditional Ant scripts, but I
know there are tags like <condition> to do that. My question really is, how
can I access the value of that flag "Started"? How can I have access to Java
objects during runtime?

Thx a lot, Sergio

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: