ant-user mailing list archives

From serdsch <sergio.wei...@evodion.de>
Subject CVS checkout error=2
Date Fri, 04 Jan 2008 10:40:46 GMT

Hello,

I know this topic has been handled before, but I still can't find the
solution. Whenever I want to checkout from my CVS via Ant I get a Windows
error=2, which means that the system can't find the cvs.exe. But I have
winCVS installed on my local machine. Also I have a copy of cvs.exe in the
same directory as the Antscript-xml-file, but it doesn't work.  Strange to
say, I'm able to successfully call cvs commands out of that directory in my
cmd. I also tried to copy the cvs.exe in all the Ant installation folders,
but still: The same error.

What am I doing wrong? Please help, I'm really losing it here...

Thx, Sergio