ant-user mailing list archives

From jonathan doklovic ...@sysbliss.com>
Subject Re: import file from jar (or classpath)
Date Mon, 14 Jan 2008 14:27:28 GMT
[this should probably move to the dev list?]

After writing the patch for the import task, I also noticed that DefBase
includes most of the methods needed to load a classpath resource,
however, it extends AntlibDefinition. I think it would be a useful
refactoring to create a ResourceBase that other classes including
AntLibDefinition can subclass when the task needs to load a classpath
resource.

- Jonathan