ant-user mailing list archives

From "David Weintraub" <qazw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question to cvs task
Date Thu, 27 Dec 2007 22:28:49 GMT
As you're finding out, that's the way "cvs" outputs that command, and
all the CVS ant task does is do a system call to the "cvs" executable.
Whatever CVS outputs, Ant does too.

There maybe a way of filtering the output of one task with the input
of another. I think there is something about resource on this, but I
am not too sure. Remember reading something about this in the Ant
manual.

You could manually rebuild this particular task, but