ant-user mailing list archives

From Francisco Tolmasky <tolma...@gmail.com>
Subject Script Task In Ant
Date Mon, 31 Dec 2007 21:44:48 GMT
Hello, I am attempting to use JavaScript within ant and am running
into a few difficulties.
I used to be able to do the following in Mac OS X Tiger just fine:

         <script language = "javascript" src = "whatever.js">
		/* whatever */
         </script>

However, since moving to Mac OS X Leopard, I get the following error:

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.tools.ant.util.optional.ScriptRunner

I currently have bsf.jar, js.jar (rhino) and commons-logging-1.1.jar
in my ant lib directory.
The ant version on Leopard is 1.7.0.  Do I need to update something or
add a lib?

Thanks,

Francisco