ant-user mailing list archives

From "Bizard Nicolas (KIRO 41)" <nicolas.biz...@credit-suisse.com>
Subject RE: Building a J2EE 1.4 app using ant on OS X
Date Thu, 20 Dec 2007 09:29:22 GMT
Not so sure about which jar contains the  HttpServletRequest, but
probably servlet.jar and not j2ee.jar
So you have to include the proper server libs (which contain the
HttpServletRequest implementation in a jar) on the path

Nicolas

-----Original Message-----
From: MattyN [mailto:mnewboult@cascaid.co.uk]
Sent: Thursday, December 20, 2007 10:25 AM
To: user@ant.apache.org
Subject: Building a J2EE 1.4 app using ant on OS X

We're running OC4J 10.1.2 which obviously runs J2EE 1.4. I need to be
able to
build with J2EE on a mac but can't work out how to install and then
subsequently reference J2EE 1.4 when building the app. We're using an
ant
task to build the app. I get lots of errors saying that
HttpServletRequest
can't be found, which obviously means that it can't find j2ee.jar.

How do you install J2EE 1.4 on a Power PC mac?

We mainly develop on Windows but we're trying to give our designers
(with
PowerPC macs) the ability to do builds and deployments themselves.

Any help gratefully appreciated.

Thanks,

Matt