ant-user mailing list archives

From Dan Vint <dv...@dvint.com>
Subject Re: Testing properties with condition
Date Mon, 17 Dec 2007 16:52:50 GMT
Some more info. It appears that <not> is not working.
SO I have this

<available property='have.book' file='foo.txt'/>
<property name="have.book" value='false'/>

<condition property="status">
<not>
      <isset property="${have.book}"/>
</not>
</condition>

<echo message="reset book isset: ${status}"/>

<condition property="status2">
<not>
      <istrue value="${have.book}"/>
</not>
</condition>

<echo message="reset book istrue: ${status2}"/>

Results in:

[echo] rest book isset: true
[echo] reset book istrue: ${status2}

Can anyone explain this result?