ant-user mailing list archives

From Chuck Holzwarth <chuck_holzwa...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Svn add command with force
Date Fri, 14 Dec 2007 21:53:39 GMT
If you have checked the destination directory out from subversion, you should be able to create
a target where you use the contrib var to override the basedir property and add the file.
When you return from the antcall your basedir will revert to what it was before and you can
continue your compile.

Thank you,
Chuck Holzwarth

----- Original Message ----
From: "Ghodgaonkar, Parag" <Parag.Ghodgaonkar@marriott.com>
To: user@ant.apache.org
Sent: Friday, December 14, 2007 4:19:11 PM
Subject: Svn add command with force

Hello everyone,
I am relatively new to Ant and am trying to do an svn add as part of my
build script.
I can force svn to add recursively using the following command
"svn add * --force".
Unfortunately, I am not in the same directory that I need the add to
work on.  It tries to do the add in the current directory, but I want
 it
to run in a different location that's under version control.
Anyone come across something like this?
Any help is really appreciated.
Regards,
Parag