ant-user mailing list archives

From "DuCharme, Bob" <BDuCha...@innodata-isogen.com>
Subject Output going into subdirectory of output.dir, not output.dir
Date Tue, 18 Dec 2007 19:33:08 GMT

My build.xml includes the following  lines:

      <property name="output.dir" value="out"/>
      <property name="args.input" value="samples/${inputfile}"/>

I wanted the output to go into the out directory, which I swear it was
doing yesterday, but today it's putting the output into out/samples. Can
anyone tell me how to specify that I want it to go into the out
directory and not a subdirectory of that?

thanks,

Bob

Disclaimer:

"This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.
this e-mail or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may
be unlawful."