ant-user mailing list archives

From "Eric Wood" <EW...@llbean.com>
Subject subant and dirset reference not processed in order I expected
Date Wed, 19 Dec 2007 15:15:12 GMT
I have a dirset that I wanted subant processed in the order that I
listed it, but it appears to process the build.xml files in the direset
in the order that they are listed by the filesystem, not the order I
specified in the dirset. Does this sound right?

I have noticed that it will process a filelist in the order that it is
specified. Do I have any options on how subant manages/processes a
dirset?

Eric