ant-user mailing list archives

From "Todd Patrick" <Todd.Patr...@dtn.com>
Subject What does the warning "selected war files include a WEB-INF/web.xml which will be ignored" mean?
Date Wed, 12 Dec 2007 22:27:10 GMT
Warning: selected war files include a WEB-INF/web.xml which will be
ignored (please use webxml attribute to war task)

I've googled this warning without a lot of results.

I have currently have the web.xml in the WEB-INF directory, so is this
error thrown because I'm trying to overwrite the web.xml?

Thanks,

--Todd

information. Any unauthorized use, disclosure or distribution is
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact
the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original
message.