ant-user mailing list archives

From Michał Letyński <mletyn...@consol.pl>
Subject Re: Question to cvs task
Date Fri, 28 Dec 2007 12:51:40 GMT
Thanks for your advice. I wrote separate task which extend
AbstractCvsTask. I got one more question
about cvs. One thing which is magic for me is how cvs connect to cvs
server. Im making only diff but i dont put
a server host, login and pass. I assume that this cvs is taking login
and server from CVS directory which is inside
project (there is a Root file) but what about password ? I looked to the
code and found that it search a psss in
$HOME/.cvspass. But i dont have such file. Magic :>