ant-user mailing list archives

From Daniel Blaukopf <Daniel.Blauk...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Svn add command with force
Date Mon, 17 Dec 2007 09:44:17 GMT
Hi Chuck,

Use an "apply" task with "parallel" and "relative" set to "true" and set
a value for "dir". Like this:

<apply executable="svn" dir="directory-with-svn-files" parallel="true"
relative="true">
    <arg line="add --force"/>
    <fileset dir="directory-with-svn-files" includes="*"/>
</apply>

Daniel

Chuck Holzwarth wrote:
> If you have checked the destination directory out from subversion, you should be able
to create a target where you use the contrib var to override the basedir property and add
the file. When you return from the antcall your basedir will revert to what it was before
and you can continue your compile.