ant-user mailing list archives

From "Daniels, Troy \(US SSA\)" <troy.dani...@baesystems.com>
Subject Properties for include in fileset
Date Tue, 18 Dec 2007 20:11:29 GMT
At several places, I need to build a fileset with the same properties.
Which files are included is likely to change, so I tried to use a
property to specify this:

			<path>
				<fileset dir="..">
					<include
name="${model-helper-source.path}" />
<!-- 					<include name="**/*.java" /> -->
				</fileset>
			</path>

When I run this with ant -debug, this fails to match anything and
includes this output:

fileset: Setup scanner in dir d:\Jaguar\dev\relaxRepair\source with
patternSet{ includes: ["**/com/**/model*/**/*.java"] excludes: [] }

When I uncomment the second include, it finds files and produces this
output:

fileset: Setup scanner in dir d:\Jaguar\dev\relaxRepair\source with
patternSet{ includes: ["**/com/**/model*/**/*.java", **/*.java]
excludes: [] }

Note that there are quotes only around the include pattern specified
with a property.  It appears that if I use a property, the file path is
expected to start and end with quotes.  Is this intended?  Is there any
way to get around this?

Troy