ant-user mailing list archives

From "Dario Bahena Tapia" <dario...@gmail.com>
Subject Ant swallowing webtest exception?
Date Fri, 07 Dec 2007 23:31:29 GMT
Hello,

I am not sure if this problem is related more to Ant than to Webtest
(http://webtest.canoo.com), but giving this has not been figured out
on the webtest side, I wanna try it here.

The short story is that with "-debug" Ant command line option, I can
see an exception generated inside webtest framework. Without it, all I
can see is a generic build exception from ant.

I can not see Webtest is conditioning those exceptions to some log4j
level, and even if that was the case, I am configuring it properly to
set debug level there. Lacking such exception info is a serious issue
for me (I do not know which step inside webstep failed nor why).

You can read full story here:
http://webtest-community.canoo.com/jira/browse/WT-355

Thankx in advance.

Pdta: I am using Ant 1.7.0