ant-user mailing list archives

From "Z W" <>
Subject Divide And Conquer Ant Question
Date Fri, 14 Dec 2007 00:58:23 GMT

I'm using Ant as a scripting tool much like a shell script to do various
tasks of a project, not for a build purpose.
I like to get opinions from the gurus here about this.

I have various tasks written in a single build file. However, this file has
become very large.
I like to break this file up into multiple files, putting different targets
into various build files,
much like breaking a single large C file into multiple files.

What's the best approach to this while minimizing script
rewriting/maintainability ? (using antcall, import or something else)