ant-user mailing list archives

From MattyN <mnewbo...@cascaid.co.uk>
Subject Building a J2EE 1.4 app using ant on OS X
Date Thu, 20 Dec 2007 09:24:51 GMT

We’re running OC4J 10.1.2 which obviously runs J2EE 1.4. I need to be able to
build with J2EE on a mac but can’t work out how to install and then
subsequently reference J2EE 1.4 when building the app. We're using an ant
task to build the app. I get lots of errors saying that HttpServletRequest
can’t be found, which obviously means that it can’t find j2ee.jar.

How do you install J2EE 1.4 on a Power PC mac?

We mainly develop on Windows but we’re trying to give our designers (with
PowerPC macs) the ability to do builds and deployments themselves.

Any help gratefully appreciated.

Thanks,

Matt