ant-user mailing list archives

From "david" <da...@davidwbrown.name>
Subject <path id=> and classpath mystery
Date Mon, 31 Dec 2007 21:16:39 GMT
Hello ant dev, commit, gurus and users, I have a strange <path> element in a build.xml
file. The element is included below. Regardless of what I do to remedy the situation the path
is constructed with the single directory file path token: webapps. For example if the project
property basedir="." and the basedir is equal to: c:/dev/java/ the path id=webapp.classpath
will resolve to c:/dev/java/webapps in spite of the fact that webapps does not exist anywhere
as a property or value. I have run ant -debug but this does not display any hidden variables.
Please advise, David.

<project name="myapp" default="compile" basedir=".">

<property name="webapp" value=""/>
<property name="app.home" location=".."/>

<path id="webapp.classpath">
    <fileset dir="${app.home}/${webapp}/WEB-INF/lib" includes="**/*.jar"/>
</path>