ant-user mailing list archives

From "Ravi Roy" <>
Subject Frequent java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space error
Date Mon, 10 Dec 2007 15:37:15 GMT
Hello all,

I am running my product build with cruisecontrol using ant 1.7.0. I have set
ANT_OPTS=-Xms=1536m -Xmx1536m, but still I am getting below mentioned error,
I have searched mail archive, but I see ANT_OPTS settings, which I have
already set, I get the following error :

    [javac] The system is out of resources.
    [javac] java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space

Am I doing right to set ANT_OPTS variable to increase the heap size ? I am
running my build machine using Windows XP with 2.0 Gigabyte of physical RAM.

Does somebody know how to handle this ? It is more frequent now.

Thanks in adavnace for thoughts.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message