ant-user mailing list archives

From "Gilles Scokart" <gscok...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: AW: extended parallelism
Date Thu, 20 Dec 2007 12:45:49 GMT

Indeed, here is an example of such target I found in one of my script :

<target name="dev-deploy" depends="clean-cache , package , set-dev-env , target , deploy"
description="full targeted
build and deployment in DEV"/>

The current behaviour offers a nice way to aggregates in sequence a set of independent target.

Gilles