ant-user mailing list archives

From "Gilles Scokart" <gscok...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: List/Download folder from http?
Date Wed, 21 Nov 2007 20:04:37 GMT
The problem is that it will depends on your server.  The http server must be
configure to list the content of the directory.  And it will do that using
some specific format that the listing code will have to parse.  However, I
asume that different http server can provide this listing using different
format.

I'm not aware of any standard format for directory listing.  Does that
exists?

Gilles