ant-user mailing list archives

From "Jo Support" <>
Subject Re: target progress bar
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2007 09:39:12 GMT
Thank you very much for all the suggestions (Hudson and Ant Explorer),
but both don't fit with my need. I only need to substitute standard
output with a progress bar, without installing any graphical product
but a task def for ant.

I've tried to develop a progress bar by myself, but I have some
concurrency trouble on the standard output with ant: it seems that
actually ant locks up the console output, so I can't print the
progress until the end of the target (quite unuseful...).

I hoped there where third party libs to use, but if there aren't, I'll
move on the developer mailing list in order to solve my self-made
progress bar problems.

Thank you once again for the support!