ant-user mailing list archives

From "David Weintraub" <qazw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: target progress bar
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2007 13:19:57 GMT
Use Hudson as a front end. It has a progress bar that you're looking
for and a very nice and easy to understand GUI.

Hudson is really an auto-build executioner. It is made to
automatically do a build either at fixed times, or whenever somebody
does a checkin. It can also automatically run JUnit tests and report
back to the user how the build is doing.

It's a bit more than what you're asking for, but it is probably
something that you can really use: <hhttps://hudson.dev.java.net/>.

On 11/6/07, Jo Support <jo.support@gmail.com> wrote:
> hi, is there a lib that can display a target progress (or percentage
> progress, or something similar) bar instead of the standard output of each
> tasks?
> i'd like to make my scripts' users blind of the standard output, but give
> them the sensation the workstation isn't locked.
>
> any idea/suggestion?
>
> ps: splash task doesn't match my needs
>
> thank you very much
> jo