ant-user mailing list archives

From "glenn opdycke-hansen" <glenn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question about "depends" attribute in the target element
Date Mon, 12 Nov 2007 19:22:05 GMT
Perhaps the ant code could create/touch a file at the conclusion of A and
test if the file is created at the beginning of A.  If the file does not
exist at the start of A, then invoke to actions of A.  If the file exists at
the start of A then do not invoke the actions of A.
A should be refactored to different targets:  testA and actionA.

--glenn