ant-user mailing list archives

From <Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de>
Subject AW: Implicitly call a target in imported file
Date Tue, 13 Nov 2007 07:27:30 GMT
The simplest thing would be not putting your validation rules in a target. Having them directly
under the <project> tag in common.xml would make them to top-level-tasks, which means
that they are executed when running the build (before any target and also when doing an "ant
-p").

Alternative: place an <antcall> on top level.

Jan