ant-user mailing list archives

From <Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de>
Subject AW: Clarification in xslt task
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2007 06:19:55 GMT
AFAIK there are no transformations of junit tests in check.xml (only via <import>ed from
the build.xml).
In check.xml Checkstyle reports are transformed to several output formats (text, html, ...)

For writing your own stylesheets you could consult
  http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ant/core/trunk/src/etc/junit-frames.xsl
  http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ant/core/trunk/src/etc/junit-noframes.xsl

Jan