ant-user mailing list archives

From <Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de>
Subject AW: Ant task to convert PNGs to GIFs?
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2007 06:09:41 GMT
1. cleanest solution: batik.GifRasterizer
   problem: not existent ? ;)
2. Ant-only workaround: <image> task
   problem: not sure if gif's and png's are handled ...
3. 3rd-party tool with Ant integration: <some:tool>
   problem: you need that tool and I dont any
4. 3rd-party tool without integration: <exec>
   problem: also need for the tool; invocation via <exec>
   hint: you should capsule the call in a <macrodef> for better readability of the buildfile

Jan