ant-user mailing list archives

From Douglas Bullard <dbull...@nurflugel.com>
Subject Re: AW: Tool for documenting Ant scripts
Date Mon, 26 Nov 2007 07:43:49 GMT
Thank you for the constructive (and detailed) feedback!  I'm
recovering from surgery for the next month or so, and will have plenty
of time to incorporate your comments.

Most of these were things I overlooked (never used  <subant>, but it's
easy to incorporate).

The grey icon on the desktop is actually a repeating bitmap, but
doesn't show up too well (if you tile it, it's a repeating desktop
image of flying wings).  I'm going to replace it with a better image.

On OS X, PDF output is part of the GraphViz application port for that
platform - I've searched around, but still haven't found a really good
way of generating PDF in Windows (there's GhostScript, but then that
requires still yet another third-party installation routine).

Would you like to be notified as I incorporate your changes to see if
they help with your scripts?

Thanks,

Douglas Bullard

I really do appreciate the detailed comments - I wish my users at work
were this good. :)

On Nov 26, 2007, at 07:37, <Jan.Materne@rzf.fin-nrw.de> <Jan.Materne@rzf.fin-nrw.de