ant-user mailing list archives

From "Andrew Goktepe" <andrewgokt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ant native2ascii problem
Date Wed, 21 Nov 2007 19:50:23 GMT
What are the attributes and values you are providing to the Ant task?

What are the arguments you are passing to native2ascii on the command line?

For troubleshooting purposes, also make sure that the JAVA_HOME containing
the native2ascii that you are running from the command line is the same
JAVA_HOME used by Ant.

-Andrew