ant-user mailing list archives

From "Dimitris Mouchritsas" <dmo...@gmail.com>
Subject Vim's .swp files triggering jar to re-execute
Date Fri, 30 Nov 2007 10:05:20 GMT
Hi all, I did a small project yesterday, producing a jar and a war file.
I thought I planned out my build file carefully (it was a small one after
all)
but I noticed that the jar task executed even though I hadn't changed
anything
in the source files. When I closes a file a had opened with Vim the jar task
stop executing as was normal. Could the .swp file cause this? Even though
it doesn't end up in the jar file? Thanks.

--
Dimitris Mouchritsas
Computer Services