ant-user mailing list archives

From "Dimitris Mouchritsas" <>
Subject Vim's .swp files triggering jar to re-execute
Date Fri, 30 Nov 2007 10:05:20 GMT
Hi all, I did a small project yesterday, producing a jar and a war file.
I thought I planned out my build file carefully (it was a small one after
but I noticed that the jar task executed even though I hadn't changed
in the source files. When I closes a file a had opened with Vim the jar task
stop executing as was normal. Could the .swp file cause this? Even though
it doesn't end up in the jar file? Thanks.

Dimitris Mouchritsas
Computer Services