ant-user mailing list archives

From "Dimitris Mouchritsas" <dmo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Handling multiple subproject in J2EE app
Date Tue, 27 Nov 2007 16:38:57 GMT
I've had a look in Joe's solution but I could not understand much yet.
Although it seems to be exactly what I want I've difficulty grasping the
solution. I want to take a look in Ivy as well but probably at a later time.
Thank you both. Joe if you could elaborate a bit on your solution... I'll
try to play with it a little bit to see if I can get a better grasp in the
meantime.