ant-user mailing list archives

From Saladin Sharif <al_zaw...@yahoo.com>
Subject How to set an environment variable through Ant?
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2007 00:51:48 GMT
I am just curious whether there is a clean way to set environment variables through ANT.  You
see, before running my Ant script, I am currently setting my environment variables through
a shell script, and I aslo have a batch script version for when running Ant on windows.  I
would like to get rid of the shell script / batch script, and just set those environment variables
directly in my Ant script (build.xml).  Is this something possible with Ant?

Thanks in advance,
-Saladin