ant-user mailing list archives

From "Agarkar, M (Milind)" <Milind.Agar...@rabobank.com>
Subject Stopping a process identified by name
Date Wed, 28 Nov 2007 13:04:37 GMT
Hi,

Is there a way to stop/kill a process running on unix using the ant
script ? Would I need to write a custom task ?

Thanks,
Milind

This email (including any attachments to it) is confidential, legally privileged, subject
to copyright and is sent for the personal attention of the intended recipient only. If you
have received this email in error, please advise us immediately and delete it. You are notified
that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of
this information is strictly prohibited. Although we have taken reasonable precautions to
ensure no viruses are present in this email, we cannot accept responsibility for any loss
or damage arising from the viruses in this email or attachments. We exclude any liability
for the content of this email, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of
the information provided in this email or its attachments, unless that information is subsequently
confirmed in writing. If this email contains an offer, that should be considered as an invitation
to treat.