ant-user mailing list archives

From Francisco Tolmasky <tolma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AW: Alternative to subant
Date Thu, 29 Nov 2007 18:40:42 GMT
I was actually able to get this running by removing the genericantfile
portion.
But I still have one remaining problem, I'd like it to only run in
directories that
have a project.properties file in them, however if I use
<fileset dir = "." includes ="*/project.properties"> it tries to use
the project.properties
file as the build file.  Is there any way to say "Use the build file
in the directory
if the directory contains a properties file?"

Thanks for the help!

Francisco