ant-user mailing list archives

From Hans Schwaebli <>
Subject RE: Tool for documenting Ant scripts
Date Wed, 21 Nov 2007 07:58:57 GMT
Thank you. But it does not seem to be the tool I have seen a while ago.
  The tool could reverse engineer the Ant scripts and create images which look like an UML
class diagram. It would graphically show what other Ant scripts a certain script uses and
by which other scripts it is used itself.

"Rebhan, Gilbert" <> wrote:

-----Original Message-----
From: Hans Schwaebli []
Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2007 8:25 AM
Subject: Tool for documenting Ant scripts

I once seen that there is a tool to document Ant scripts. I think it
created HTML pages with images showing how the scripts and tasks relate
to each other.

Can you please tell me the name of that tool so that I can download

you meant AntDoc ? =

Regards, Gilbert

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: