ant-user mailing list archives

From "Eric Wood" <>
Subject copy contents of a directory based on a dirset
Date Mon, 12 Nov 2007 16:17:02 GMT
I have a dirset that represents the contents of a j2ee application:

+ -- WAR

This is an application that only contains a WAR, but there may be other
components such as utility JARs, MDBs, etc.

The EAR's build.xml has the following dirset:

<dirset dir=".." id="ear.components" >
    <include name="WAR"/>

I want to use this dirset to package the war file into my EAR.  The
WAR's build.xml puts the WAR file into a subdirectory called "dist.

+ -- WAR
            +-- x.war

Is there a way to use this dirset to say copy the contents of the
directory's dist folder to the EAR for packaging?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.