ant-user mailing list archives

From Krzysztof Kucybala <kkucyb...@echo.fr>
Subject Re: Stopping a process identified by name
Date Wed, 28 Nov 2007 15:12:27 GMT
Hi,

Depends on the process. If it stores its pid in a file, You can do it
like this:

 > cat /my/process/pidfile.pid | xargs kill

remeber, that if You do it using exec task in ant, You will need to set
executable to for example /bin/bash and specify the command I wrote as
<arg line="-c '...'"/>

Best regards,
Chris

Agarkar, M (Milind) wrote:
> Thanks Jan.
> Any idea about how to trap a PID on-the-fly ? It would be a script to run automatically.

Krzysztof Kucybala

Software Engineer
GFI Informatique for
Orange - France Telecom Group