ant-user mailing list archives

From Steve Loughran <>
Subject Re: Handling multiple subproject in J2EE app
Date Tue, 27 Nov 2007 16:57:53 GMT
Dimitris Mouchritsas wrote:
> I guess I need to start reading on Ivy then...
> While playing around with Joe's solution I managed to put ant in an infinite
> loop.
> My worst fear is that I won't be able to persuade my manager to start using
> Ivy.

Well, I could point you to Ant in Action as a book that not only covers
moving to ivy, looks at building and testing an EJB3 app in the process.

the source is in CVS, for you to check out and play with

 > Currently
 > we do our build in a horrendous and huge, over 1500 line, build file.

<import> will let you break that up into  three 500+ line files.

Steve Loughran
Author: Ant in Action

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: