ant-user mailing list archives

From Dale Anson <dan...@grafidog.com>
Subject Re: target progress bar
Date Fri, 23 Nov 2007 04:16:32 GMT
What I did for the progress bar in Antelope is to count the number of
tasks to be executed, then created a build listener that increased the
bar on each task completion.  The tricky part is counting the number of
tasks in advance.  While this doesn't give a time estimate, it does give
a pretty good indication of how far along the build is, percentage-wise.

Dale