ant-user mailing list archives

From Steve Loughran <>
Subject Re: How do I filter a file of files
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2007 11:06:46 GMT
Dick, Brian E. wrote:
> Thanks for the suggestion, but the scp task does not provide the
> capabilities I need. The scp task does not support a "list" action and
> does not support filesets on the remote host.

we always welcome improvements to the existing tasks; scp could do with
directory creation, listing and dependency checking.

historically, the troublespot with scp has always been testing, but now
that vmware is free for windows+unix, the cost of getting an scp server
is the time, bandwidth and disk space to download and install a copy of
xubuntu. Which implies we could start thinking about using antunit to
test the scp & ssh tasks

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message