ant-user mailing list archives

From Tim Meals <...@codeknox.com>
Subject Ant task to convert PNGs to GIFs?
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2007 04:39:46 GMT
I'm trying to create some website graphics through XSL transforms of an
SVG file.  Only problem is the Batik task just outputs PNGs, and not
GIFs.  Redoing the entire site to PNGs is not an option -- this should
be a transparent transition from using ImageReady templates to a
scripted solution that is usable by developers and is language localizable.

I have Batik's rasterizer task outputting PNGs now.  Does anyone know of
a pure Java Ant task that can transform those into GIFs?  I can do them
through ImageMagick, but would rather a cross-platform solution that
doesn't rely on any exec calls.

Thanks,
Tim